Carla speaks at conferences, workshops, parent groups, non-profit organizations and more. Her audiences include teachers, administrators, parents, speech/language pathologists and other special education staff.
To inquire about booking Carla, call us at 317-770-8277 or e-mail us at Carla@behaviorcommunicates.com and leave a detailed message with dates/times and information about your event.
Summer Conferences/Workshops times and dates available. June and July only. Pricing upon request
Spring (April only) and Fall Workshops (October Only) times and dates available. Pricing upon request.
- Designing Effective Special Education Classroom Programs: Latest Curriculum Programs, Communication/Social Skills Strategies, Procedures, Schedules, Data Collection and Room Design
- Social Skills: Strategies and Techniques for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Featuring Foundation Scripts and Full Circling Cartooning.
- Practical De-escalation Techniques for Behavior Issues.
- Visual Supports in the Classroom
- Communication Strategies that work for Students with Moderate Cognitive Delays.
- Communication Strategies that work for Students with Severe Cognitive Delays
The above workshop topics represent a sampling of possible training. Custom presentations available!