What do you do when you have a child who shows up in your classroom right after the school’s formal reading assessment or progress monitoring is completed? Well it wouldn’t be best practice to guess where a student is in his/her reading skills with no information what so ever. Right???
Take a look at today’s video and see a great tool you may want to have in your classroom!
I’ve got GREAT news!!!!
Our class on Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is UP and Live on Udemy.com!!!
We’re getting rave reviews from our first round of students. If you are looking for a training where you or your staff will learn everything from the characteristics of ODD to classroom strategies and behavior strategies, then you are going to want to take our course!
It is easy to present this information to staff because you get everything you need to begin to put strategies in place for this kind of challenging behavior in just over an hour. Here’s what you get:
* Definition and characteristics of ODD
* How ODD compares to Conduct Disorder and ADHD
* Genetic, biological and psychological factors that affect ODD
* What ODD looks like at every age level during K-12 grade levels
* Twelve classroom strategies that teachers can use
* Nineteen behavior strategies for anyone to use
* Four possible paths the child with ODD might take
* How teachers can identify if he/she is contributing to the behaviors
* How teachers can avoid the power struggle
* Fourteen handouts that include visual support tools already made for you.
Want in? Go to: https://www.udemy.com/oppositional-defiant-disorder/
And sign up!!! You’re going to LOVE it!!!
I’m giving you, my subscriber a coupon code for 20% off!
Type in: BeCom
Take care and I’ll see you next time!